What do you think this is?
It's the hind leg of a squirrell! Now you know how they can get the pecans before we do! Our feet don't look like this.
And what do you think this is? Hint... it's early morning.
Of course... that is a sleeping dog - more specifically... Molly during her morning nap just before we made the bed.
Now... everyone take your best guess on this one. One clue - the setting is the roof of our house.
4 comments:
The last one is some kind of lizard! I agree...there are some pictures that only you would take...but I'm glad you take them!
I agree with Staci, it looks like a lizard.
I enjoyed them!
That squirrel picture is kinda gross! The last picture is definitely one of those lizard things. They are EVERYWHERE this summer. Guess they like moisture. It was fun to look at your weird but creative pictures.
My guess was also a lizard. Not sure what kind. Yes, I agree with Paula. The squirrel picture was kinda gross.
JB
Post a Comment