Steve and Joan journey through this wonderful life with a fantastic family, steadfast friends, and a loving church. When we all get to heaven, let's meet on one of the tallest mountains there and take a look around! It's going to be beautiful!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Old Photos Bring Back Memories
I just came across these two old snapshots of a 1989 Thanksgiving Dinner. Who can you identify?
Sitting by Mamaw is Kenneth, not Jim. Mavis is on the couch peeking between Grandmommy and Sheila. Wow! Were we really ever that youn? Grandmommy was the same age as I am now in that picture, but she looks like she is 35 (I am soon to be 54). That was before Bryan and Brady.....I can hardly remember those days! Thanks for the memory!!!
4 comments:
In picture #2 there's: Dave, Sheila, Grandmommy, (can't see who's beind her on the couch), Sharon, Cindy, Ginger, Staci, Joan, Daddy C, Namaw, Jim, Mamaw, Tyler.
Along with some of the same people from above, Caleb was in the 1st picture (showing us his food!).
In picture #1- Joan & Staci
In picture #2- Sheila, Grandmommy, Cindy, Joan, Daddy C and Ginger
Sitting by Mamaw is Kenneth, not Jim. Mavis is on the couch peeking between Grandmommy and Sheila. Wow! Were we really ever that youn? Grandmommy was the same age as I am now in that picture, but she looks like she is 35 (I am soon to be 54). That was before Bryan and Brady.....I can hardly remember those days! Thanks for the memory!!!
Oh, and notice that Dave is sitting on the stool from Mother's bathroom.....classy!
Post a Comment