What a great way to spend my birthday - playing football on a Sunday afternoon! Caleb, Tyler, Mike, Morgan, and Josh showed up at the Junior High football field for the game. Joan even came to watch the first half and took these photos. I set up a beach umbrella and chairs so she would have some shade in the 98 degree Texas heat. Of course we had ice water in the yellow water cooler Daddy Ken gave us and we drank lots of water and even poured ice water on our heads.
Click & look closely at the action in this photo as Caleb tries to get around Tyler.
The game was a lot of fun and I appreciated Tyler and Morgan driving more than 30 miles to play.
I wonder which birthday it was that my kids got faster than me?

1 comment:
Morgon had a great time with y'all- Tyler was glad to get him to come out and play for your birthday- Tyler would travel to play with y'all no matter the distance :)
Post a Comment