Sunday, April 22, 2007

Wonderful Walk

We didn't play football today so about 3:30 p.m. I started feeling like I wanted to get outside. Our younger Chihuahua, Molly, was exicted about going for a walk and so was Missy (but she is too old to go very far.) So, I took Molly for a walk down to the lake and back. I guess it was a total of about 2 or 3 miles wandering through the neighborhoods. The low clouds kept the temperature at around 68 degrees and the breeze kept us cool. What a wonderful, peaceful time it was! I guess I'm getting well because I am feeling stronger again. Maybe this time next week Joan will be well too!

Y'all get out and be active this week! It's great outside!!!

3 comments:

Staci said...

I was outside all afternoon yesterday at soccer. It was SOOOOOO windy though. Didn't make it very enjoyable.

Ledbetter Fam said...

Same here, Staci. We were outside all day Sat. fishing. It was incredibly windy, and not very easy to have a baby out there. Oh, well! The older boys had a blast!!! I love being outside.

JB

suzspeaks said...

It is pretty here in OK too! We went to the OKC zoo yesterday afternoon! It was a perfect day to ride the choo-choo!! Jaxon loved it so much, it was the first thing he talked about this morning!!