Sunday, August 26, 2007

Danger in Swinging Hips!

The exact quote from Joan was... "Swinging your hips can make you fall off your 3 inch heels!" Joan said this just after she tried to shut the car door with her hips and she fell off both of her 3" tall shoes. Then she started laughing really hard but her hands were full of stuff she was carrying in the house so she had to stop and put her shoes back on and then go in the house.

It's so funny when Joan gets that tickle! Here is an example of another time when Joan told me a joke about the Pompous Grass in our yard... it was late at night and... well just watch the video.

5 comments:

Staci said...

I LOVE it when Mom gets to laughing like that! I was laughing with tears running down my face when I was watching that video (and I didn't even know what she was laughing about!) It's fun to keep her up past her bedtime ;)

Kyle & Susie Rhodes said...

I can definitely relate....sometimes I get to laughing for absolutely no reason at all, especially when seeing a movie at the theatre with the Rhodes family. They think I'm weird, but I guess I just have a different sense of humor. Maybe Joan & I have this in common. (I'm just lucky my husband doesn't own a video camera).

Thanks for the laugh!
SR :)

Ledbetter Fam said...

I was laughing so hard. I told David that I have always loved to watch Joan laugh because her face turns red and she starts tearing up. I also love that she just giggles.

JB

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious!! Thanks for the "laughs".

Anonymous said...

I love it when Joan gets her tickle box turned over. I laughed with her til I had tears rolling down my cheeks. Too funny!!!!