Sunday, December 21, 2008

Moonset over the Lake

It was early one morning as I was driving back home from my early morning work-out at the gym, I saw the brightest full Moon. I heard on the radio the Moon was the closest it would be during a visibile full moon for many years. When I arrived home Joan was already awake and she agreed to ride over to the lake and let me take a few photos. I was shocked because it was a very cold morning but off we went. As I took these photos the ducks and birds wanted in the picture.

That's a gas well on the left side of the photo. Be thankful for those because Mike's new job is for a company that drills for gas!

It was worth braving the cold winds to see the moon set over the lake. Joan even agreed!

I just love sharing little moments like this with Joan and then being able to share them with you through our blog and the photos! Keep your eyes open for the wonderful things of God's creation!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: