Monday, June 1, 2009

Another Beautiful Sunset from Our Roof

I could tell the clouds were in the right position tonight to contribute to a great sunset. So...
I convinced Joan to come out on the roof with me and spend an hour and a half watching the sun set on the horizon over the lake with the downtown buildings right on the horizon.
I was right! It was another great sunset. If you click on the photo below and make it full screen, look for the lone bird in the photo. If you find it, leave a comment saying where it is!
Steve!

5 comments:

gG said...

Beautiful pictures. Is the bird flying in front of the left side building down town? That was some picture. Enjoyed them

Rebecca said...

I remember one Trek when you were studying clouds, so you told us about the clouds overhead the whole time. You always did pick the most random stuff to learn about.

Staci said...

Wonderful pictures!!!

Leave It To Davis said...

The lonely bird is trying to find his home right in the middle of the picture in front of the center building.......very cool. You missed your calling. Love you!

Ann Hastings said...

The bird is in front of the sky scraper... what a beautiful sunset and how relaxing :)