Steve and Joan journey through this wonderful life with a fantastic family, steadfast friends, and a loving church. When we all get to heaven, let's meet on one of the tallest mountains there and take a look around! It's going to be beautiful!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Caroll Explains Why the Moved to Marble Falls
This is an audio recording of Joan's uncle Caroll explaining why they moved to Marble Falls near Austin. Click here to hear Caroll. It's about 10 minutes of audio and you can hear Staci and Caleb in the background.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That works very well, Steve. If only I could hear better. I could not understand all the conversation, I think mostly because there was so much background noise- other conversations and kids playing, but that is really neat that you can do that and I am sure it will mean a lot to the family. Love, Mom
2 comments:
That works very well, Steve. If only I could hear better. I could not understand all the conversation, I think mostly because there was so much background noise- other conversations and kids playing, but that is really neat that you can do that and I am sure it will mean a lot to the family.
Love,
Mom
That was really cool! I like how Caroll knew his lot size down to the inches. Do you have more of those?
Post a Comment