On Staci's birthday, we all gathered at our house to celebrate. Of course, Brody and Barrett gathered a lot of our attention but especially from their uncles and aunts.
Tyler built a Pipeworks swing for Brody.
Caleb gave Brody many, many Zerbets (blowing on his tummy making a motor noise.)
Barrett begged for rides in the Pipeworks wheel barrow.
And the ladies watched all the rough play just waiting for someone to start crying.
And when it happened, Ann jumped into action!
Barrett was o.k. after a few Ann hugs!
4 comments:
lol....Staci has on heels, and Audria has on boots....I can see Ann's shoes are red, but no clue what kind.....and can't see Joan's. Cute pics.
Hey Cindy, I noticed the shoes too. I bet Joan has on houseslippers. :-) In my own house, that's usually what I have on--especially if just family there.
Always enjoy our time together!
LOL! Y'all know her too well.
Post a Comment