Collin, Brody, Kate, and Barrett were playing in our back yard when they realized their friend, Trey - across the street, was home. Trey is home! was the cry that went up and all the kids rushed to see Trey. I wonder if Trey knows he is a celebrity? I took a few photos with my zoom lens. It is funny seeing them bunch up across the street all talking and plotting their next game. Ages 2 years old up to 7.
I think Jimmy may have been surprised when he came out during a break in the Mavericks NBA Finals game to see that many kids on his driveway.
At dusk the kids came in and got ready for bed, all brushing their teeth at the same time.
Brody, Collin, and Kate slept in one bed.
I think the kids had a full first day!
1 comment:
They are all so cute. They will have such wonderful memories of Daddy Steve and Namaws house....just like we do of our grandparents.
Post a Comment