Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Joan and Brody Playing Ball

I was working, but I looked out the windows to see Joan using my glove to pitch the baseball to Brody.
They were having a lot of fun... but Brody would blame any bad catch on Joan's pitch.
Joan was doing really good but my glove was a little large.
She decided we needed to get her a glove too and a few weeks later we did just that!
I loved seeing two of the people I love so much having fun!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Staci said...

I thought it was funny when Brody ran home to get his glove and I said, "Is Daddy Steve done with work already?" and he said, "No! I'm gonna play catch with Namaw!" and then hurried out the door.

Leave It To Davis said...

Joan looks so small!!!! She looks just like she did in high school. I think I will go eat a cake now.