Saturday, April 14, 2007

The History of a Flower



I just noticed that on PBS this week there is a new NOVA show called "The First Flower". I thought, "Maybe Joan would like to watch that. But... maybe if I just don't mention it, she won't see it. That definitely would be a "girl" type thing." Then I went outside and saw our rose bush in full bloom and I was fascinated by the colors. I got my camera and snapped these photos and now we have a few of the roses in a vase on our kitchen table. Maybe that Nova show would be interesting after all... NO... I bet the Mavericks are playing that night!

Steve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL ROSES!!!! That is about my favorite color, too.

Staci said...

You can always record the flower show for something to watch when nothing else is on ;)