
To read more about our Colorado vacation click on the links below and read Staci's accounts of each day. We had so much fun!!!
1. Climbing and Camping
2. Top of Colorado (climbing Mt. Elbert)
3. Trip to Black Canyon of the Gunnison
4. White Water Rafting
5. Hike to Lost Lake
But I gotta post a few photos of my own from the trip. If you want to see all 1,300 of the beautiful photos, just post a comment requesting them and I'll send you an invite. What wonderful memories we made!!!
1. Climbing and Camping
2. Top of Colorado (climbing Mt. Elbert)
3. Trip to Black Canyon of the Gunnison
4. White Water Rafting
5. Hike to Lost Lake
But I gotta post a few photos of my own from the trip. If you want to see all 1,300 of the beautiful photos, just post a comment requesting them and I'll send you an invite. What wonderful memories we made!!!
2 comments:
Still working on it. Running out of time. I'm also working on making all the links work and adding a photo. Too many distractions today!!
Post a Comment