Then my eyes followed a wispy pink cloud up from the horizon and drew my attention to the moon. If you click on this photo you can see the craters of the moon at the very edge of the light and dark side of the moon. What a relaxing time sitting on the roof with Joan.
Steve and Joan journey through this wonderful life with a fantastic family, steadfast friends, and a loving church. When we all get to heaven, let's meet on one of the tallest mountains there and take a look around! It's going to be beautiful!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Cowtown Sunset
Joan and I went up on our roof to watch the sunset over the lake with the city skyline in the background. I could tell from the cloud formations that it would be a good one and boy was I right! Click on this photo and take a good look. As you look at it just take a deep breath and relax.

Then my eyes followed a wispy pink cloud up from the horizon and drew my attention to the moon. If you click on this photo you can see the craters of the moon at the very edge of the light and dark side of the moon. What a relaxing time sitting on the roof with Joan.
Then my eyes followed a wispy pink cloud up from the horizon and drew my attention to the moon. If you click on this photo you can see the craters of the moon at the very edge of the light and dark side of the moon. What a relaxing time sitting on the roof with Joan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jaxon is sitting next to me & I just clicked on the sunset picture..he said "ohh look at that! pretty!"...straight from the mouth of a baby! It is a beautiful picture!
Jaxon, when Staci, Caleb, and Tyler were little we used to go up on the roof quite often and watch the sunsets, stars coming out, and even the fireworks on July 4th. It is so much fun to share God's beautiful creation with our kids!
The pictures really are so relaxing. Kip and I were down in Bandara, TX this past weekend and out in the middle of nowhere we got to see the most beautiful stars in the sky that I have ever seen....Even better than at Sooner. It was amazing!! I didnt get a picture - Wish I could have!
Post a Comment