Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Open the Back Door!

What a beautiful weekend we had! The temperature was in the high 70's on Saturday. Caleb and Audria came over and we sat in the living room talking until I realized we should have the windows open. I opened our new French doors and pulled a couple of chairs up to the back door and Caleb and I sat outside talking to Joan and Audria in the living room. I loved it!


I noticed that Missy was enjoying the warm weather too!

It didn't last long, we are back in the 30's tonight! At least I have this photo to remember that wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful weekend. The girls kept asking me if it was still winter! I love Texas!!

Staci said...

That's looks cool having the back doors open like that! Now you just need some screens so that you can still do that when the bugs are out.