Friday, November 28, 2008

Box Hoppers

Brody and I took a little trip up into the attic and explored a couple of boxes of Staci's old things. Brody really gets excited if I tell him we need to get up in the attic.
 

Brody just loves climbing up the ladder even if I am right behind him ready to catch him if he falls.
 

Up in the attic, it is a very different part of the house and Brody finds it fascinating. As we looked at various items in the box, Brody came across a little squeaky toy. He asked me what it was and for some reason the phrase Box Hopper popped into my brain. What a great start to a story! Once upon a time there was this creature that lived in the attic boxes called a Box Hopper... I guess I'll have to finish that story later!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought perhaps we had a bird in our attic but now I'm thinking we have our own box hopper.

Staci said...

Awww. He looks so cute in my old t-shirt!