I have every other Friday off work and many times Brody and I get to do something special together. This week, he went with me to get a haircut and do some shopping. It was just about lunch time, so I decided to take him to Campo Verde.
Compo Verde was already decked out for Christmas. They must have a million Christmas lights inside the restaurant. Brody was mesmerized as we walked to our table. We are in this photo!
Brody ate a lot of food. Especially the rice. He must be in a growth spurt!
I turned around and the next thing I knew he was missing a shoe and coming out of his shirt.
Brody was a big hit with the waitresses. They couldn't stop talking about how cute he was.

2 comments:
The picture of y'all in the mirror makes it look like you're in a fantasy world!
That's awesome, I am sure Brody LOVED all of the lights and things going on. Looks like y'all had fun :)
Post a Comment