GG pointed out tonight that I was unusually blessed to know so many of my grandparents. I guess I took it for granted back when I was a teenager. Oh, I loved them very much but I was not aware that this was a unique situation. I thought everyone knew all their grandparents and great grandparents. One day I had them all together at my Daddy Ken and Grandmommy's house and took this photo. Now I look back and feel so lucky and blessed.

3 comments:
I too thought everyone knew their great-grandparents. We are so blessed to have known them...and are able to bless others with stories about them!
The reason I love the movie Peggy Sue Got Married is because she gets to go back in time and she chooses to spend time with her grandparents. If we could go back in time, that is exactly what I would do.....to the point of bugging them! Yes, we were blessed to have been living so close to all of them, but if I had been living in the same house, it wouldn't have been close enough to any of them. We had the best in the world. I loved them all so much!
This is such a good picture of all of them. Thank you for posting this picture. They were all wonderful, loving, caring people and I loved them so much and still miss them.
Post a Comment