Brody asked Barrett to hold on to the end of the tape measure as he backed across the kitchen and dining area.
Then they started shaking the tape measure to make a funny sound.
I was fixing lunch and they were having a lot of fun with a simple tape measure!
If you don't know the tune to this song, ask Caleb or Tyler. They sang it in their junior high choir.
4 comments:
Guess Namaw and I weren't around? Tape measures are sharp! As much as they'd like to play with them...I'm afraid they'd slice their hands when the tape measure starts to retract!
HA! I just read Staci's comment. I was about to say that just last week Collin was enjoying playing with the tape measure until he got an awful cut in the fleshy part of his hand between the thumb and forefinger. Think of it like the worst paper cut ever! Not fun for either of us.
I actually only let them play with it until I took the photos then I put it up. Looks like I may have to "lock" it up.
I told Brody to be careful with it and he was being very careful not to hurt his little brother.
lol.......Steve got caught......they didn't get hurt, though. You make me think of Daddy. He would let us do things Mother would NEVER have let us do. This makes me think of a comedy download I have about how this guy's mom would always stop him from doing something like putting pennies in the electrical outlet, but his dad would say, "no, wait, wait....watch...." and would let him learn on his own what would hurt him......the lesson stuck better that way. :)
Post a Comment