Steve and Joan journey through this wonderful life with a fantastic family, steadfast friends, and a loving church. When we all get to heaven, let's meet on one of the tallest mountains there and take a look around! It's going to be beautiful!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Cousins
Lauren, Katelyn, Collin, Brody, Barrett, and Bella.
I have never seen a group of any more good looking kids than these six. They are precious. I am always so happy to get to see them together and to see how they all enjoy each other.
3 comments:
As happy as Brody was to see his cousins...you think he'd smile for a picture!!!
I have never seen a group of any more good looking kids than these six. They are precious. I am always so happy to get to see them together and to see how they all enjoy each other.
Such cutey pies!
Post a Comment