Steve and Joan journey through this wonderful life with a fantastic family, steadfast friends, and a loving church. When we all get to heaven, let's meet on one of the tallest mountains there and take a look around! It's going to be beautiful!
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Vehicle Vote
I ran across these two photos of big old vans we had while the kids were growing up. Leave a comment with a memory you have of the vans and which one you liked the best. Brown or White?
I think it's the brown van that brought back a memory. We all were over at Dave and Cindy's and Steve you were helping them with the garage door or something in the house. Tyler was in the van and was upset because he wanted to be back in time for ? I don't remember if it was a game or what but bless his heart he was upset. He didn't think yall would get back in time for him to go. I just remember him sitting in the van all alone and I think crying, or pouting. LOL. The white van just brings back memories of you all coming down and when I drove up there was the van so I knew yall were here. Happy to see you all.
I remember being in the brown van with Joan driving and everyone else riding....we were piled in there....just got the speed bumps in our neighborhood, and she was taking us home from Gmommy's and Daddy Ken's house....she took those speed bumps fast cuz she didn't know they were there....everyone went a'flyin'. It was really funny.
3 comments:
I think it's the brown van that brought back a memory. We all were over at Dave and Cindy's and Steve you were helping them with the garage door or something in the house. Tyler was in the van and was upset because he wanted to be back in time for ? I don't remember if it was a game or what but bless his heart he was upset. He didn't think yall would get back in time for him to go. I just remember him sitting in the van all alone and I think crying, or pouting. LOL. The white van just brings back memories of you all coming down and when I drove up there was the van so I knew yall were here. Happy to see you all.
So sorry Tyler....I didn't know that.
I remember being in the brown van with Joan driving and everyone else riding....we were piled in there....just got the speed bumps in our neighborhood, and she was taking us home from Gmommy's and Daddy Ken's house....she took those speed bumps fast cuz she didn't know they were there....everyone went a'flyin'. It was really funny.
Caleb - I had the same thought!
I have more memories in the brown van...plus...I loved that ladder! I wish our Durango had a ladder so I could reach the top when I'm washing it!
Post a Comment