Steve and Joan journey through this wonderful life with a fantastic family, steadfast friends, and a loving church. When we all get to heaven, let's meet on one of the tallest mountains there and take a look around! It's going to be beautiful!
Friday, July 13, 2007
Bueno Head Sighting
Just found a real Bueno Head today. There were a few crumbs left in the bag and Missy got them!
I agree with Staci. She loves Taco Bueno, too. Poor Missy. Next time, leave her more than a few crumbs!! Tell her to come see Grandmommy and I will give her some chicken.
5 comments:
LOL!!!!!!!!! I think you should send that in to Taco Bueno!
I wondered what a bueno head was...
I agree with Staci. She loves Taco Bueno, too. Poor Missy. Next time, leave her more than a few crumbs!! Tell her to come see Grandmommy and I will give her some chicken.
Thanks for a good laugh. Missed eating with ya'll last night. Did you go to Taco Bueno??
That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!! I was laughing out loud! Great idea!
Amanda Rhodes
Post a Comment