Before church we had a potato and salad dinner to raise money for the 2008 Senior class party. Laura was able to get her food since Reese was being entertained by her grandparents, Mike and Ann (look over Laura's shoulder for Reese.)
After we ate, met with the youth deacons and youth ministers, then it was time for class. In our 7th and 8th grade young men's class we studied about the prison ministry. Mike and Randy did a great job of describing their ministry to the guys. They listened and discussed during class and as soon as class was over the energy overflowed again!
The parents at PR really do care about the kids and they show it in all they do!
A good natured cushion war broke out in the youth area with a lot of laughing going on!
Like I said, I love Wednesday nights! I always come away refreshed after seeing the love and happiness that abounds in this great group of brothers and sisters!
1 comment:
I loved youth group on Wednesday nights too...and Tuesday (TNT), and Sunday...
Post a Comment