A few years ago it hailed on our house and we replaced our roof. That's what I used to think about when someone said they had "shingles" - a roof on a house - of course! Well, that concept has changed for good. Joan went to the doctor on Friday and found out she has shingles. From now on I will always think about a painful rash that makes you feel like you have the flu when someone says the word "shingles". I hope she gets better soon! I don't like to see Joan in pain.
4 comments:
Sorry to hear that you have shingles! Maybe that really was the cause of that mysterious rash a few weeks ago... Hope you are feeling better soon!
I am so sorry you have shingles. From talking with people who have had them, they must be awfully painful. I hope you heal quickly.
Get well soon! Shingles is not really a club you to which you want to belong. :-(
Brody and Barrett don't like you having them either! They miss you!
Post a Comment