Steve and Joan journey through this wonderful life with a fantastic family, steadfast friends, and a loving church. When we all get to heaven, let's meet on one of the tallest mountains there and take a look around! It's going to be beautiful!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Tyler Stays!
Tyler just gave us the good news that he doesn't have to go to New York! They just let him know this morning that the strike was off and he doesn't have to go. Great news!
I am so thankful he does not have to go to NY. I heard on the news this afternoon that the strike had been setttled and I was hoping that he was not already on his way. I was so worried about him going.
4 comments:
I am so thankful he does not have to go to NY. I heard on the news this afternoon that the strike had been setttled and I was hoping that he was not already on his way. I was so worried about him going.
You're not kidding- it's a wonderful thing :) We're both really excited about him not having to go for now!
A strike? Drive a forklift? What in the world? Well anyway....glad it didn't happen.
We were soooo excited to hear that Tyler didn't have to go!!
Post a Comment