Joan and I decided to see if Brody could play dominos on Friday night! He actually did pretty good in helping me match the dots.
Joan was merciless and beat us badly.
That didn't matter to Brody because his favorite part was the shuffling of the dominos.
After 15 minutes of dominos Brody was ready to go outside and throw the football in the moonlight. I turned on lights at first but he wanted to throw the football in the dark. The funny thing was that when I turned out the lights it was easier to see under the full moon.
When he caught one he said "Seriously... serious as Tony Romo."
As I post this I hear Namaw asking Brody if he flushed the potty before he went to the bathroom. Brody replied that the "potty just flushed itself."
1 comment:
That boy cracks me up!
Mike said that when they're in public bathrooms (that have auto flush) he tells him not to worry about flushing b/c the potty will flush itself...so maybe that's where he got it.
Post a Comment