Saturday, January 3, 2009

Joan Does an Extreme Closet Makeover

Joan woke up and said she was was going to paint her closet. First she had to empty everthing out of it. I had no idea there was so much stuff in her closet.

She covered the bed, the furniture, and even the floor with stuff from her closet. We had to spend the night in the guest bedroom. She did a great job painting her closet - walls, ceiling, and shelving. It really looks good now.

I convinced Joan to make a trip to the Container Store and get the right closet shelving for her shoes. It sure made a difference!

Her next project may be the kitchen!

4 comments:

Staci said...

Wow! Looks great! (the closet...not the bedroom! lol)

Ann Hastings said...

yeah- it looks great and how much fun did you have doing it :) I am so proud- hehe!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. Also wondering if I don't need some of those shoe thingys. Very cool.

Leave It To Davis said...

Great job, Joan......I see a business possiblitly here....you can practice at my house, if you want......we have 4 closets that haven't had any attention in 8 years!