Thursday, January 1, 2009

Keys, Doors, Milk, and Hammers

New Year's eve Joan and I were blessed to spend it with Brody and Barrett. Joan and Brody had fun playing piano as our New Year's Eve entertainment. Brody played the bass keys while Joan played the rest of the notes.

Barrett has been spending a lot of his floor time at his Learning Center. It has a door that he can scoot through and many other cool attention grabbers.

Of course, when it was time to feed Barrett, Brody needed help solving a puzzle. Joan had her hands full so I grabbed the camera (of course!)

New Year's day, I decided Barrett should learn about the Tool Room. Brody and I took Barrett to the Tool Room and Brody talked to him about the Hammers. Click on this photo and see if you can find Brody and Barrett.

It was a very special New Year's eve with the grandkids!

3 comments:

Staci said...

I bet Brody felt tall while he was standing on the tool bench! Thanks for keeping the kids for us!

Anonymous said...

Collin wants to know why Steve has Barrett in his pocket?!

Leave It To Davis said...

That looks like Daddy C.'s shop.....you're such a great grandpa!!!!