Friday, January 9, 2009

Joan Finds her Marbles!

Joan found her marbles when she was cleaning out her closet. These aren't just any marbles... these are classic marbles from her childhood. They were handed down to her so they weren't new when she got them. So they are at least 50 years old!

Joan sat down with Brody and showed him the marbles and then showed him how to play the game of marbles.

Brody spent a lot of time with Joan looking at all the different beautiful marbles.

Joan always kept her toys in perfect condition... so when she finished showing them to Brody she put them back in the top of her closet.

I noticed that she still has a little bag of Jacks and the ball she used in elementary school! Of course, I still have my Roy Rodgers and Trigger from when I was a kid! My how those toys have held up over the decades!

2 comments:

Staci said...

She also still uses the same eraser that she used when she was a kid!

Anonymous said...

Seriously?--re: the eraser? That's not very many mistakes over 50 years. WOW!