Steve and Joan journey through this wonderful life with a fantastic family, steadfast friends, and a loving church. When we all get to heaven, let's meet on one of the tallest mountains there and take a look around! It's going to be beautiful!
"May I have this last dance?" I can hear him say, with a smile.....I only wish I could have another dance with him....that was always so fun. Love you, Daddy.
4 comments:
I've never seen this picture. I love it too! Thank you for sharing it. I sure do miss him.
You can really see his love for her in this picture.
I love this picture, too, and like Ginger I had never seen this picture. I miss Daddy Ken so much!!
"May I have this last dance?" I can hear him say, with a smile.....I only wish I could have another dance with him....that was always so fun. Love you, Daddy.
Post a Comment