Friday, July 10, 2009

No Place to Lay His Little Head...

The first few days Barrett and Brody were with us, whild Mike and Staci were on vacation with Caleb and Audria, Barrett was not feeling very good. It seemed he spent a lot of time looking for a place to rest. I caught him in the act of trying out a few places before he found a good one.



Is this o.k. Daddy Steve?

Not long after this photo, I put him in his crib for his nap. I sure was glad he got well quick! It was sad seeing him so tired. His energy returned with a vengence!

3 comments:

Tyler and Ann said...

Poor Barrett- he's so sweet, glad he's feeling better!

Staci said...

I'm glad you didn't let our little boy sleep in the dog bed ;)

Grammy said...

Are you sure you didn't pose him in that doggy bed?