Joan and I were priviledged to know many of our grandparents. We enjoyed the unconditional love of the grandparents that we called:
Daddy C and Nanmama
Mamaw and Jess
Wawa and Granny Belle
We picture them as they were in their grandparent years. I guess they probably picture Joan and I like this...
4 comments:
Thank you for posting these pictures. They were great!!!!
I didn't have any of those pics. Thanks for posting them. I saved them onto my computer.
I'm so glad that I got to know all of them too! Not many people get to know their great-grandparents.
I enjoyed your pictures. I just had a picture on my screen of all the grandparents that were at your wedding. So unusal for a couple to get to know so many grandparents and they were able to attend your wedding. I would suugest if possible that you post that picture of the grandparents at the wedding so Staci can have it in her blog book for the future.
Post a Comment