Sunday, August 8, 2010

Brody and Collin - Cousins

When Brody and Collin know they are getting together, they can't help but smile and giggle.  Then when they first see each other they immediately start playing together.  I tried to capture their glee in the next few photos but you really have to be there to get a real sense of it.  But as you look at these next few photos, just try to giggle a little and remember what it is like to have a cousin that lives "a long way off" and today's the day you see them again!

"Let's ride!"
"Let's wrestle!"
"Don't leave yet!  Can't he spend the night?"
Brody looked so sad as Collin waved goodbye as Julie drove away.  "Do you think Collin can come over tomorrow?"

3 comments:

Staci said...

Brody tells me all the time that Collin is his best friend, "And Daddy and you...and Daddy Steve and Namaw...and Barrett and....." lol

Leave It To Davis said...

I know the feeling, Brody. I always felt exactly the same way whenever Patricia would come and go. I still feel that way, as a matter of fact. We always had the most fun giggling and playing and then when we were teenagers, we helped each other through some difficult times....as a matter of fact, I guess we still do!!! Treasure your cousins....they are ties to your past that don't easily come undone.

Julie said...

Great pictures - thanks Steve!