Historical Blog Entry - We love going on vacation with Billy and Paula and their family. A few years ago, before Tyler married Ann, we went on a camping trip with Billy, Paula, Kyle, Brett, and Tyler. We stopped by a camp that Kyle and Brett went to every year and we had always heard about. It was a beautiful place.
I ran across these pictures in one of our picture albums so I scanned them and posted them here as we look forward to our next vacation with Billy and Paula!
Kyle and Brett at Camp Tahkodah.
Billy, Joan, Steve, Brett, Kyle, and Tyler - Photograph by Paula (later to take on a lettuce name - Romaine.)
Joan, Tyler, Brett, Billy, Paula, Kyle, and Steve - "headshots"
Joan and Tyler - looking toward the future!
1 comment:
This was before Caleb and Audria got married. This is when I was in high school and pre Susie and Amanda.
Post a Comment