Even though it was sprinkling, we enjoyed our stroll around the downtown area of Victoria before we took a tour bus ride around the city.
Billy asked a local police officer where a good place to get brunch was and he pointed us to the James Bay Tea Room.
It was pretty good! Looked very "Tea Roomy" to me.
We walked back over to the Parliament grounds and found this very old tree.
We walked through the Empress Hotel. Notice the leaning trees in front of the hotel.
Billy captured these photos of sea lions at one of the stops on the tour bus. The bus almost left Billy behind while he was capturing these shots. Everyone on the bus clapped when Billy got back on the bus.
Joan and I went to the British Columbia Museum of History while Billy and Paula went to the Buschart Gardens.
Notice this "Household Series" booklet number 1 is about Incendiary Bombs and How to Deal with them. Hmmm... I thought IEDs were a new thing.
Joan and I listened to a museum talk about totem poles of the Northwest. The curator said when you touch one of these totem poles it will send a tingle through you so I had to try it out. No Tingle!
1 comment:
Love the old things in the museum.....they really do look old, don't they? We are not that old, are we?
Post a Comment