Friday, May 18, 2007

Joan's Birthday


"What do you want for your birthday?" I asked. Without hesitation she answered, "A ceiling fan in the living room."

Wonder if she means I should replace the one I took down to fix and then broke it for good? Wonder if that might be the reason she has been sweating while she watches T.V. lately?
Wonder if that might be why she stumbled in the dark living room ?

Wonder if that is why people walk in the living room, they look up and say "What happened to the ceiling fan?"

What a wonderful idea! I went to Lowes last night and bought a ceiling fan and just finished it up.

2 comments:

Staci said...

It's about time!!!! Is that a picture of the one you got? I love that one!!!

Happy Birthday Mom! Can't wait to hear about Shrek!!!

Steve and Joan said...

Yes, this is a photo of the one we bought and I hung this afternoon. Yes it did take a while to fix it but now we appreciate the ceiling fan. In fact, Joan walked into the living room tonight and said, "Missy, Molly, there is a fan in the living room! There isn't a whole in the ceiling any more!!!" And she sounded quite excited!

Dad