Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Zion National Park

Joan and I have just returned from a weekend at Zion National Park. I have never seen anything like Zion! It was a wonderful weekend full of God's wonderous beauty. I would love to spend a week there hiking the many trails. It is an oasis in the desert!

We took over 400 photos. Let me know if you want to see more of them and I'll send you an invitation to see them on Kodak Galleries. Actually the 400 photos include other places we visited also - Red Rock Canyon, Las Vegas, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Valley of Fire, Arizona, and Zion. The temperature in the desert? A cool 82 degree high. We had to wear jackets most mornings! What a trip!

4 comments:

Staci said...

The pictures were beautiful! I hope Mike and I get to go there some day!

Shauna said...

Great pictures - that looks like a beautiful place to vacation - I will have to keep it in mind when the kids are old enough to carry themselves! :)

Ledbetter Fam said...

Beautiful pictures! I am so glad that you guys had a great vacation.

JB

RaeAnn said...

Gorgeous pictures! I have been to Red Rock, Mead and Hoover Dam but now I'm going to have to go to Zion.