Steve and Joan journey through this wonderful life with a fantastic family, steadfast friends, and a loving church. When we all get to heaven, let's meet on one of the tallest mountains there and take a look around! It's going to be beautiful!
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Sunday Afternoon Nap
Just ask Joan what Sunday afternoons are really for...
I have some great memories of Sunday afternoon at y'alls house when Tyler & I were dating... I'd be asleep in the loft & Joan in her bed :) Great for Sunday afternoons!
Our friends up here in the north are apparently not familiar with the tradition of a Sunday afternoon nap. They look at us oddly when after church and lunch we head home to pile the whole family into our bed. It is my favorite day!
4 comments:
Why is she in the loft? Is that like being in the dog house? :)
JB
I thought that's what EVERY afternoon was for ;)
I have some great memories of Sunday afternoon at y'alls house when Tyler & I were dating... I'd be asleep in the loft & Joan in her bed :) Great for Sunday afternoons!
Our friends up here in the north are apparently not familiar with the tradition of a Sunday afternoon nap. They look at us oddly when after church and lunch we head home to pile the whole family into our bed. It is my favorite day!
Post a Comment