Brody woke up at 6 a.m. and we ate breakfast down in the big atrium. Brody is dressed and ready to go pick up his Mommy and head to Memorial Road Church of Christ. I hope he can make it to church before he has to take his nap. He is crashing fast!
Well, we made it to Suzanne's house and met Jaxon in person! Brody hugged his mommy and then we followed Suzanne to church while her husband, Joey, took Megan to the airport for her trip back home after the annual girls weekend. Juli Beth had to leave the night before.
It was funny because the Memorial Road church of Christ hired our preacher, Mark Taylor, as their next pulpit minister. When I filled out my visitor card I put a check mark in the box "Looking for a preacher." Actually, I had to write that one in because they didn't have it as one of the choices. We sure hate to see Mark go!
We are now back at the Embassy Suites (thank you, Ann!) and Brody is taking his nap before we go to eat and head home. It sure has been fun!!!
5 comments:
It was great to have you guys at church this morning! Thanks for keeping Brody so his mommy could come out & play!!! I hope you made it home safe!
Thanks so much for watching Brody this weekend. He had lots of fun. I think ya'll wore him out!
Looks like you guys and Brody had lots of fun together this weekend!
OK, I'm envious!
Glad you could tear yourselves away in time to come eat with us Sunday night. Thanks so much!!!
When I was in college, we hated to see Mark go too, but it worked out well for me because I got to go back to TX and hear him preach. Memorial Road is a good church, and if he's not going to be at PR, I'm glad he's there!
Post a Comment