Monday, January 12, 2009

Lunch in La Jolla, California - 80 Degrees!

I flew to San Diego, California today and will go through Trainer Training on Tuesday and Wednesday. I looked for a good place to eat lunch on my way from the airport to my hotel but took the easy way out. I stopped at Taco Bell and picked up food and drove to La Jolla Shores to eat it. It was a beautiful site to eat lunch!!! I sat and watched the surfers...

Took a few photos of the beautiful view... but I wish I could send this beautiful day to Texas! I heard it's still cold there!

The trees are a little different here than in Texas. I took this photo from the highway on the way to the hotel. It's illegal to talk on the cell-phone while driving but they didn't say anything about photography!

This is the sunset I saw from my hotel window this afternoon at about 5 p.m. The hills of Rancho Bernardo, CA made the sunset a little earlier than normal.

I ran through those hills this evening after work and it was beautiful! Better go grab some supper now. Please leave a comment so I won't feel so lonely out here! Steve

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was the most beautiful sunset. Hope you have a good trip. I bet Brody misses you.

Anonymous said...

Missing you ...

Anonymous said...

I'm a little envious of you getting to take pictures of such beautiful scenery. Missed ya'll Sunday night.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pictures!!! Thank you for calling me. It is always so good to hear your voice. Just know that I am thinking of you and praying for your safety.
Love you so much,
Mom

Staci said...

Beautiful pictures!!!