Billy, Paula, Joan, and I left Seattle driving some of the most beautiful scenery in the country. It was drizzling off and on but the temperature was wonderfully cool. Here are a few of the photos we took in the National Park.
This mule deer was enjoying the sunshine.
Steve and Joan on Mt. Ranier
Billy and Steve at Mt. Ranier
What a beautiful view!
It was so much fun driving through Mt. Ranier National Park!
We stopped to view this stream and beautiful waterfall.
3 comments:
Love the last picture! They all make me wish I was there with you, but that last one.....looks inviting!
Looks like a gret time, I LOVE Mt Ranier... amazing pictures too!!!
Gorgeous pictures!!!
Random tip: Since you scroll down to view a blog, it might help to put the caption before rather than after the picture. It's funny to scroll by a picture and then read "Billy & Steve" as I'm moving on to the picture of you and mom!
Post a Comment