Hi! I guess time has slipped by and I haven't blogged at all. It's not that life has been uneventful to say the least. I really need to catch you up on what's been going on. I am planning on posting about our move really soon. I had no idea how much time and energy moving from one house to another would take. Right now I'm hanging pictures and organizing the house. The new house is really beginning to feel like home now. David and his crews did a great job of insalling new counter tops, painting, pouring a concrete driveway, installing floors and carpet and many other things. We are working from our offices and really enjoying the beautiful yard. We still have the old house until July 15 so I'm still maintaining the pool and yard there.
I will post some photos soon! Thank you for your patience!
4 comments:
Waiting......patiently......z-z-z-z...
I think it was today that I posted a comment on your last entry about how LONG it has been and how many times I have clicked on your blog, only to be met by your vacation time and time again. Glad to know you are still alive up there!
PLEASE don't forget to post about your vacation with Barrett! It will be his only record/recollection of the trip y'all took him on!
Don't forget that if you don't post...it'll be hard to have enough posts for a 2010 Chords of Life book! :)
Can't wait to see your new posts:)
Post a Comment