At the end of the day, it's all about results!
I was in a "fog" last week and I didn't even realize it. Well, I knew I was sick with a head cold and then bronchitis, but I didn't realize it was affecting my thinking. It was, though. As I looked back at the week I was sick I see that I didn't get as much done as I usually do. Sunday night I asked Joan if we could do something new at the end of each work day. We will now ask each other what "RESULTS" we obtained that day at work.
We need to stop at the beginning of each week and day and think about the possibilities. That helps us set our goals and expectations. At the end of each day we need to expect that we have accomplished something. It's a good thing to actually go over those results with someone also. When you do that you can share that good feeling of getting something done!
2 Timothy 2:15 (NIV)
15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.
1 comment:
good idea! Caleb - Love your picture by your comments! LOL!!!!
Post a Comment