Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Only Vegetables and Fruit Today!

Today was a tough one - Joan and I could only eat vegetables and fruit. I think it makes it a little harder because it gets worse tomorrow. Joan seemed a little on edge today. I think she is dwelling a little too much on food we can't have - but of course the tax season has started and her work load has increased a lot. We still had fun working together today!

Tonight, I cooked dinner - well actually, my Mom (Grandmommy) talked me through making dinner so Joan could study for a class she is teaching at the city Chamber of Commerce on Thursday. I fixed steamed vegetables and a baked potato. Grandmommy and I had a good time cooking supper together virtually (on the phone) and Joan said it was good! I think she would have enjoyed chicken or salmon more but let's not bring that up!

We are on day 8 of the 21 days of Spiritual Cleansing.

2 comments:

Staci said...

That's fun that Grandmommy helped you cook! She's a great cook! I'm still waiting on her blog....

Anonymous said...

It was fun "helping" you cook last night and I am so glad that Joan thought it was good. You did a great job, Steve. You are a wonderful Christian son, husband, father, and grandfather. We love and appreciate you very much.