Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Caleb and Audria - Great Class!


Tonight we attended the Wednesday night adult class that Caleb and Audria teach. It is a discussion class that starts with a thought provoking video and then Caleb led the class in a soul searching discussion.
I wish you all could be there for this class! They do a very good job. Caleb is an enthusiastic and very capable teacher. I noticed that Audria made sure that everyone felt welcome in the class.
The lesson tonight was about spiritual "thirst" and how Jesus is the only real living water. Caleb and Audria thank you for teaching the class! You really are making a difference in people's lives. I heard a lady in the hallway picking up her daughter from class talking about how powerful and thought provoking your class is. Keep up the good work!

3 comments:

Staci said...

I agree that Caleb's a great teacher! I love asking him about what he's debating online with his athiest friend. I love how he learns and absorbs everything and can tell me all the facts about a subject without having to read it back to me! What a gift!

Staci said...

Dad, I saw your comment on Juli Beth's blog. I have a hit counter on mine. I got it free at ww.hits-counts.com

Anonymous said...

Amen - Caleb is doing a great job.