Steve and Joan journey through this wonderful life with a fantastic family, steadfast friends, and a loving church. When we all get to heaven, let's meet on one of the tallest mountains there and take a look around! It's going to be beautiful!
Friday, February 23, 2007
What Elephant?
Well it is now 2:30 p.m. on Friday. It's my day off and I am doing a few chores around the house. I started to fix the ceiling fan but got distracted by another project - replacing the mail box post in front of the house. I got that done and now I am headed up on the roof to clean the gutters before the big thunderstorms tonight. The "elephant" is still in the living room. Joan just asked what the status of the fan is and I said she would have to read the post. She said "That's an addiction!" Hmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment